Modeling Earth's Atmosphere
Have students work in groups of four.
Materials per Class
- Large sheet of white or brown wrapping or banner paper, approximately 1 m x 3 m
Materials per Student Group
- 6 sheets of construction paper, assorted colors, 9 in. x 12 in.
- Crayons or colored markers
- Glue stick or a roll of tape
- Pair of scissors
- Job card from “Atmosphere Model” page
Your slide tray is being processed.
Funded by the following grant(s)
My Health My World: National Dissemination
Grant Number: 5R25ES009259
The Environment as a Context for Opportunities in Schools
Grant Number: 5R25ES010698, R25ES06932
Foundations for the Future: Capitalizing on Technology to Promote Equity, Access and Quality in Elementary Science Education