How It Works
1. Empty out an aluminum can with the tab still attached.
2. Tie a piece of string through the tab of the can.
3. Use a nail to pierce the bottom of the can and then turn the nail gently towards one side to bend the hole.
4. Rotate the can ¼ turn and create another hole, turning the nail in the same direction as the previous hole.
5. Rotate the can another ¼ turn two more times to create four holes total, making sure to bend the nail in the same direction each time.
6. Submerge the can in a container filled with water to fill up the can.
7. Lift the can up using the piece of string and observe the number of rotations made by the can.
Your slide tray is being processed.