Defending Against Microbes
Materials for Each Group of Students
Have students work individually or in groups of four. Or, have them start individually, and then complete the activity in groups.
Materials per Student Group, or per Student
- Set of colored highlighters (one marker per student/one different colored marker for each student in a group)
- One copy each of “Germ Defense” and “Attackers & Defenders” student sheets
- Group concept map (ongoing)
- Moreno, N., Tharp, B., Erdmann, D., Rahmati Clayton, S., Denk, J. (2008). The Science of Microbes Teacher’s Guide. Houston, TX: BioEd.
- Denk, J. (2009). Materials for activity 9. Baylor College of Medicine. Houston, TX.
Your slide tray is being processed.
Funded by the following grant(s)
Grant Number: 5R25RR018605