Microbes and Disease
Author(s): Nancy Moreno, PhD, Barbara Tharp, MS, Deanne B. Erdmann, MS, Sonia Rahmati Clayton, PhD, and James P. Denk, MA
Materials for Each Group of Four Students
You will need the following materials for each group of four students.
- Paper and supplies for art projects. (Place in a central location for the entire class to use.)
- Sheet of paper on which to create an activity concept map
- 6 copies of the "3-2-1" student sheet
- Group concept map (ongoing)4 copies of a teacher-selected Disease Information sheet. All members of the same group should receive the same disease sheet.
- Moreno, N., Tharp, B., Erdmann, D., Rahmati Clayton, S., Denk, J. (2008). The Science of Microbes Teacher’s Guide. Houston, TX: BioEd.
- Denk, J.P. (2009). Materials for Activity 11. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
Your slide tray is being processed.
Funded by the following grant(s)
Grant Number: 5R25RR018605