And Now, What Do You Know About Microbes? (post-assessment)
Materials for Each Group of Students
For Session 1, divide the class into the groups of 4 students that worked as a group for the activity "Microbes: Pre-assessment." Each group will need the following materials.
- Markers and writing materials
- Group concept maps
For Session 2 (post-assessment), each student will need the following items.
- His or her completed pre-assessment “What About Microbes?” student sheet (Microbes: Pre-assessment)
- Clean copy of the “What About Microbes?” sheet
- Moreno, N., Tharp, B., Erdmann, D., Rahmati Clayton, S., Denk, J. (2008). The Science of Microbes Teacher’s Guide. Houston, TX: BioEd.
- Denk, J.P. (2009). Materials for Activity 11. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
Your slide tray is being processed.
Funded by the following grant(s)
Grant Number: 5R25RR018605