Overview of the Male Reproductive System
Science Safety Considerations
Safety first! Students always must think about safety when conducting science investigations. This slide may be used to review safety with your class prior to beginning the activity.
Also, keep the following points in mind.
- Always follow your district school safety guidelines.
- Have a clear understanding of the investigation in advance. Practice any investigation with which you are not familiar.
- Make sure appropriate safety equipment, such as safety goggles, is available.
- Continually monitor the area where the investigation is being conducted.
- Dean, R., M. Dean, and L. Motz. (2003). Safety in the Elementary Science Classroom. Arlington, VA: National Science Teachers Association.
- Moreno N., B. Tharp, and J. Dresden. (2011). The Science of Air Teacher’s Guide. Third edition. Baylor College of Medicine.
Your slide tray is being processed.